A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cass Cullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cass Cullis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cass Cullis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cullis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Upper Valley Med Ctr, Troy, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cass Miller Cullis MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cass M. Cullis practice?
- Dr. Cass Cullis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cass Cullis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tipp City, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, OH.
See Tipp City Internists and Tipp City Cardiologists.