A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cass Cullis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cass Cullis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cullis
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cullis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cass Cullis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cullis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cullis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Upper Valley Med Ctr, Troy, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cass Miller Cullis MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cass M. Cullis practice?
- Dr. Cass Cullis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cass Cullis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, OH.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.