Dr. Cass Nakasone MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Honolulu, HI

October 5th, 2016
Amazing!
With Dr. Cass Nakasone - My first impression? You could immediately sense that his crew clicked, all staff very appreciative of to be in an environment, of people helping people live and overcome their physical ailments. After hearing and seeing so many great reviews, I was amazed at how much everyone (the staff) really cared, all of that from the first appointment meeting the doctor, right to the completion of surgery waking up and going immediately into physical therapy. I have had many knee surgeries this being the sixth over a 33 year span of time- A total knee replacement. Every time I had an appointment, or I had an encounter with the staff, not only was it very pleasant, they were always very informative, and courteous people helping you to get through what most would consider a rather difficult time. I'm very grateful to be under the care, and have never been around a staff-in such a caring professional manner, all of this stemming from the man in charge, in this case- the man being Dr. Cass Nakasone. Thanks for my new knee Doc- Amazing!

September 14th, 2016
retired
no follow up. you see a physicians assistant who did not perform the surgery on you. seems like the doctor just wants to collect an award for the number of surgeries he performs. no personal touch.

November 20th, 2015
This was a fabulously professional experience. I had a knee replacement and the procedure with everything was incredibly efficient and pleasant. I am confident that the over all experience will prove successful and well worth it, thanks to the staff and hospital at Straub.

October 21st, 2015
Excellent dr.in all aspects

April 5th, 2013
Mrs.
I have had two knee replacements at the same time, done six months ago, by Dr. Nakasone. As I am recovering and feeling better day by day, I am so grateful to Dr. Nakasone, his office staff and the surgical staff who supported him. He did such a good job, not only during the surgery but even during his pre and post sessions, he provided pertinent information and answered my questions very patiently. He is definitely an exceptional doctor and also an exceptionally good person. I feel so fortunate to have had him for my doctor. I would recommend him to anyone without any reservations or doubts.

September 30th, 2010
Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement 9/20/10
Dr. Cass Nakasone is my orthopedic surgeon. Prior to choosing a surgeon we researched a number of areas: surgical approaches, physicians' educational background, patient comments, artificial hip device brands and component parts, metal/ceramic vs metal/metal, recalls, the National Joint Registry of England and Wales, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) new American Joint Replacement Registry, etc. We also found a video of Dr. Nakasone performing a total hip replacement using an anterior approach. The 90 minute video demonstrated several things to us. This surgery is generally about one hour. During the surgery video Dr. Nakasone answered questions from a narrating physician. Dr. Nakasone is a born teacher with a practiced technique. All surgeries involve risk. But when it is necessary, we go in with as much knowledge as possible. Dr. Nakasone definitely filled the bill for us.

January 18th, 2010
Sandra McCoy
Dr Nakasone was extreamly informative and gave me several options to choose from. Dr Nakasone was also very kind and informative.