A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Carberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Carberry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Carberry, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carberry graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Carberry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Leigh Carberry MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra L. Carberry practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Carberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Cassandra Carberry practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.