A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Chow, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Chow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cassandra E. Chow practice?
Dr. Cassandra Chow practices Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.