Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Constantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Constantino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantino
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Constantino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Constantino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantino graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Xavier Constantino MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra X. Constantino practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Constantino has 1 office location.
Dr. Cassandra Constantino practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bristol, RI.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Endocrinologists.