A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Constantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Constantino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Constantino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantino graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Constantino MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra Constantino practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Constantino has 1 office location.
Dr. Cassandra Constantino practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bristol, RI.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Endocrinologists.