Dr. Cassandra Garcia MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Santa Rosa, CA

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Garcia has made me like going to the doctor. She took the time to listen to my concerns and I never felt rushed out. She keeps in contact with you and always responds to your emails in a timely manner. Only thing I hope is to keep her a Sutter Doctor.

July 20th, 2012
Terrific doctor
Spends all the time needed. I feel like she's really listening to me. Explains whatever the issue is thoroughly. Cheerful and upbeat. Just a really sweet person who happens to be an excellent doctor. I had really given up on going to the doctor until I met Dr. Garcia. I no longer feel apprehensive or like I'm talking to the wind. I know I will stay healthy because she's my doctor. It's a huge relief.

March 16th, 2010
Provided an Rx for abusable meds
Prescribed Soma to a woman who had just exited treatment for benzo/opiate use, and this woman not only abused the prescription but relapsed to benzo use

September 4th, 2008
Fantasitc Doctor!
She was amazing through my pregnancy, delivery and as a ped for my son. She was attentive and came in on her day off (drove over 15 miles) when I was hospitalized because she wanted to be the one to explain the situation and the options. She made me feel like I was her only patient when she was with me. Great for adults, fantastic for kids!