Dr. Cassandra Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Garcia?

Posted on February 26th, 2015

Dr. Garcia has made me like going to the doctor. She took the time to listen to my concerns and I never felt rushed out. She keeps in contact with you and always responds to your emails in a timely manner. Only thing I hope is to keep her a Sutter Doctor.

Terrific doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Spends all the time needed. I feel like she's really listening to me. Explains whatever the issue is thoroughly. Cheerful and upbeat. Just a really sweet person who happens to be an excellent doctor. I had really given up on going to the doctor until I met Dr. Garcia. I no longer feel apprehensive or like I'm talking to the wind. I know I will stay healthy because she's my doctor. It's a huge relief.

Provided an Rx for abusable meds

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Prescribed Soma to a woman who had just exited treatment for benzo/opiate use, and this woman not only abused the prescription but relapsed to benzo use

Fantasitc Doctor!

Posted on September 4th, 2008

She was amazing through my pregnancy, delivery and as a ped for my son. She was attentive and came in on her day off (drove over 15 miles) when I was hospitalized because she wanted to be the one to explain the situation and the options. She made me feel like I was her only patient when she was with me. Great for adults, fantastic for kids!

Posted on October 26th, 2017