A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Giedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Giedt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Giedt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Giedt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Giedt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Giedt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra Giedt practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Giedt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cassandra Giedt practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.