A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Giedt is Excellent. Dr. Giedt has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Giedt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giedt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Giedt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giedt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Giedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cassandra Giedt practice?
Dr. Cassandra Giedt practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kacey Giedt, Dr. Cassie Giedt, Dr. Kasandra Giedt, Dr. Kasey Giedt