A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Giedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Giedt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Giedt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Giedt graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Giedt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giedt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cassandra Giedt practice?
Dr. Cassandra Giedt practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Seattle Pediatricians.