Experience show details Experience
by Mohammad Kolahdouzan on Mar 26th, 2015

I had a great experience at this location, staff was friendly, Dr. Sheppard was attentive and informative, she was precise and prompt, offered options and gave me positive feedback which i appreciated.

Great treatment every time. show details Great treatment every time.
by Michelle S. on Mar 8th, 2015

Dr. Sheppard is always compassionate, caring and down to earth. She takes her time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. I would follow her if she ever moved her practice. The office staff is professional.

Feb 28th, 2015

The weather has been truly terrible this week and my family doctor closed his office. I went to CareNow because I could not wait for my family doctor to open back up. After being seen by the doctor there I was diagnosed with pneumonia and Dr. Sheppard was wonderful! She made sure I understood the importance of following the directions for taking my medications and also to follow up to make sure I was not getting worse. I was going to go to my family doctor for my follow up but his office was still closed due to the weather so I came back to see Dr. Sheppard again. I am very pleased with my experience and will definitely use CareNow for my health needs in the future.

by Jason LeBaron on Feb 1st, 2015

Fantastic consistent doctor. Very thorough across all of our family members, good listening skills, and a partner in better health.

Jan 26th, 2015

Quick and easy! She really listened to my concerns.

Jun 18th, 2010

Was treated at CareNow walk-in facility in West Frisco. A grinding-rasp tool used with pneumatic tools, had disintegrated & lodged a piece of metal shrapnel in my bicep. I was taken back within minutes to clean & Examine extent of injury. X-ray was done to insure no metal pieces left in arm after removal, stitches followed to close wound, along with a tetanus shot & antibiotics prescribed. Everyone involved was professional, warm, caring & friendly. Would I recommend? YES!!!