inactive

Cassandra Hernandez-Sheppard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
Experience
I had a great experience at this location, staff was friendly, Dr. Sheppard was attentive and informative, she was precise and prompt, offered options and gave me positive feedback which i appreciated.

March 8th, 2015
Great treatment every time.
Dr. Sheppard is always compassionate, caring and down to earth. She takes her time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. I would follow her if she ever moved her practice. The office staff is professional.

February 28th, 2015
The weather has been truly terrible this week and my family doctor closed his office. I went to CareNow because I could not wait for my family doctor to open back up. After being seen by the doctor there I was diagnosed with pneumonia and Dr. Sheppard was wonderful! She made sure I understood the importance of following the directions for taking my medications and also to follow up to make sure I was not getting worse. I was going to go to my family doctor for my follow up but his office was still closed due to the weather so I came back to see Dr. Sheppard again. I am very pleased with my experience and will definitely use CareNow for my health needs in the future.

February 1st, 2015
Fantastic consistent doctor. Very thorough across all of our family members, good listening skills, and a partner in better health.

January 26th, 2015
Quick and easy! She really listened to my concerns.

June 18th, 2010
Was treated at CareNow walk-in facility in West Frisco. A grinding-rasp tool used with pneumatic tools, had disintegrated & lodged a piece of metal shrapnel in my bicep. I was taken back within minutes to clean & Examine extent of injury. X-ray was done to insure no metal pieces left in arm after removal, stitches followed to close wound, along with a tetanus shot & antibiotics prescribed. Everyone involved was professional, warm, caring & friendly. Would I recommend? YES!!!