A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Josephson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Josephson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Josephson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Josephson, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Josephson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Josephson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Dorothy Josephson MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra D. Josephson practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Josephson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cassandra Josephson practices Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pathologists and Atlanta Oncologists.