A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Key:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Key, Internist, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Key, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Key graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Key has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Charis Key MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra C. Key practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Key has 1 office location.
Dr. Cassandra Key practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.