Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cassandra Key
Dr. Cassandra Key, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Windcrest, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Key is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, North Central Baptist Hospital and Mission Trail Hospital. Dr. Key has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cassandra Key has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Cassandra Key is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Windcrest, TX.
Dr. Kathleen Halka
Hematology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.55 mi36
Dr. Ana Calderon
Windcrest, TX 0.66 mi6
Dr. Jose Reyes
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Windcrest, TX 0.83 mi29