A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Klyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klyman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Klyman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Klyman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klyman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Klyman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Morley Klyman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra M. Klyman practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Klyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cassandra Klyman practices Psychiatry near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Psychiatrists.