A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Lange, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lange
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Lange, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lange graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lange has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Suzanne Lange MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra S. Lange practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Lange has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cassandra Lange practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, IA and Manchester, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons.