A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U C Davis Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Alda Lee MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cassandra Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.