Dr. Cassandra Minor Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Minor?

Still feeling sick 2 years later

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I started off with Dr. Minor for issues about intermittent nausea. She asked me was I bulimic...im like huh??? Why would someone want to make themselves constantly throw up. Dr. Minor means well but comes off as "she is not fully concerned" its like she cares but she really doesn't. I ended up having to show out because apparently I owed the office thinking my visits were covered so they denied me for a VERY IMPORTANT visit I had that day. Its like well no money, not seeing. I had even requested to speak with her to see what alternate options I had but the receptionist said Dr Minor didn't want to speak with me..... I was so sad and crying because I feel gastritis can be fixed but its like I got rejected and now I'm still suffering and now I don't know but PRAY AND HOPE its not worse. If I were a doctor I am providing the utmost care!!!!!! These are peoples lives and we count on doctors. Not to keep coming back but hey if we don't return then they wont get paid. I get it. I am going the holistic route but I hope she can see these reviews because apparently I am not the only one who feels this way. I need a doctor who will hear my concern and fix it so I don't have to return only to return to be even more sick. Something is still going on in side my stomach and I'm trying to figure it out, so now its trial and error finding a gastroenterologist.

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I think Dr. Minor is very smart and looked through all my history with me to help diagnose s next step. She was thoughtful and very friendly. I was comfortable and able to tell her all my symptoms and concurs and she listened to me intently. I had cancelled an appointment and was able to reschedule the next day with very little wait in the wait room. The staff is friendly and prepared. I have seen other doctors at the practice in Davidson and was not as impressed as I am with Dr. Minor.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

HONESTLY WHAT I REMEMBER MOST WAS HER TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN. HER UNWILLINGNESS TO EXPLAIN OR ANSWER QUESTIONS AND THE NON EXISTENT POST SURGERY FOLLOW UP. I HATE GIVING REVIEWS LIKE THIS BUT NOT IMPRESSED .

No Bedside Manner

Posted on March 9th, 2016

I feel that Dr. Minor is competent, but lacks a bedside manner. She comes across arrogant and unconcerned. She quickly explained what she found during my colonoscopy and when results would be back, then she left. The nurse wrapped up everything else before I was discharged. My visit was much shorter than I expected and Dr. Minor started and finished with my procedure 30 minutes ahead of schedule, so I am not sure if she was in a race to get as many procedures done as possible for that day.

I would recommend someone else at that office.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr. Minor seemed like a nice enough person, but her doctor-patient interaction needs help. She's very aloof, almost to the point that I wonder if she even heard any of my answers to her questions. I felt like my appointment with her was a complete waste of time. I had a much better follow up with one of the PAs. I asked for a different doctor for my last appointment, and had no issues. I cannot recommend Dr. Minor, if you want to feel like your doctor wants to help you. If you enjoy being made to feel like you're an unwelcome inconvenience, then you may not mind her at all. The office staff was just fine.

Retired City government employee

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Been with her 20 years. I now live in Georgia but comes back every 10 years for colonoscopy and endoscopy from her. very thorough and friendly doctor.

BAD EXPERIENCE

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Minor's (PA) seen me first. Sorry, but I can't think of her name. She was friendly. She did a brief exam of my condition and told me her thoughts. After her Pa examined me, it took Dr. Minor about 20 minutes to come into the room and see me. Dr Minor did introduce herself. However, she did not even touch me, she did not exam me at all. She just went off of what her PA said. Dr. Minor spent about 5 minutes with me. Very short on conversation !! When she left she picked up my file and just left the room. No manners !!!! She doesn't volunteer information to you, if you don't ask she doesn't go above and beyond to explain things to your understanding... How can her PA tell her what is wrong with me and she doesn't even exam me herself.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

I took my daughter to see this doctor. We waited for over an hour to see her, then waited on and off in an exam room for another hour. When she did see us, she seem disinterested and acted like she had better places to be. We only went to her twice, then switched doctors. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!

Do Not Recommend!!

Posted on December 25th, 2013

Would not recommend. She was not professional. Came in late and seemed not interested in symptoms. She gave off a vibe of "I have better things to do". When I had to get a procedure done I wasn't even greeted by her. She came in on the phone and didn't look up until after I was sedated. She or anyone from her office never followed up with me after the procedure. I wasn't given any meds and was in agony after the procedure. It was a horrible experience and I felt I gained nothing from it.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I only saw Dr. Minor for about 90 seconds out of the three visits I had with her, I was referred to her for a 2nd opinion but she refused to do any testing, and could not answer any questions I asked about what had been going on with me, true waste of time and money!

Posted on August 9th, 2012

waited over 1 1/2 hours just to sit in the exam room for another 15 minutes, the receptionist answered phone calls on speaker phone, and patients in the waiting room could hear entire confidential converstations between the caller and receptionist. will not be back to see this doctor.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr minor takes time to answer all my questions until i completey understand.She has an up attutde and smiles. She is methodical in her runnning of the business .i think she cares about her patients. i will go to her again. i like that she has a full staff...it makes me feel comfortable.