Dr. Cassandra Minor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 22nd, 2016
HONESTLY WHAT I REMEMBER MOST WAS HER TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN. HER UNWILLINGNESS TO EXPLAIN OR ANSWER QUESTIONS AND THE NON EXISTENT POST SURGERY FOLLOW UP. I HATE GIVING REVIEWS LIKE THIS BUT NOT IMPRESSED.

March 9th, 2016
No Bedside Manner
I feel that Dr. Minor is competent, but lacks a bedside manner. She comes across arrogant and unconcerned. She quickly explained what she found during my colonoscopy and when results would be back, then she left. The nurse wrapped up everything else before I was discharged. My visit was much shorter than I expected and Dr. Minor started and finished with my procedure 30 minutes ahead of schedule, so I am not sure if she was in a race to get as many procedures done as possible for that day.

November 30th, 2015
I would recommend someone else at that office.
Dr. Minor seemed like a nice enough person, but her doctor-patient interaction needs help. She's very aloof, almost to the point that I wonder if she even heard any of my answers to her questions. I felt like my appointment with her was a complete waste of time. I had a much better follow up with one of the PAs. I asked for a different doctor for my last appointment, and had no issues. I cannot recommend Dr. Minor, if you want to feel like your doctor wants to help you. If you enjoy being made to feel like you're an unwelcome inconvenience, then you may not mind her at all. The office staff was just fine.

April 15th, 2015
Retired City government employee
Been with her 20 years. I now live in Georgia but comes back every 10 years for colonoscopy and endoscopy from her. very thorough and friendly doctor.

February 12th, 2015
BAD EXPERIENCE
Dr Minor's (PA) seen me first. Sorry, but I can't think of her name. She was friendly. She did a brief exam of my condition and told me her thoughts. After her Pa examined me, it took Dr. Minor about 20 minutes to come into the room and see me. Dr Minor did introduce herself. However, she did not even touch me, she did not exam me at all. She just went off of what her PA said. Dr. Minor spent about 5 minutes with me. Very short on conversation !! When she left she picked up my file and just left the room. No manners !!!! She doesn't volunteer information to you, if you don't ask she doesn't go above and beyond to explain things to your understanding... How can her PA tell her what is wrong with me and she doesn't even exam me herself.

April 10th, 2014
I took my daughter to see this doctor. We waited for over an hour to see her, then waited on and off in an exam room for another hour. When she did see us, she seem disinterested and acted like she had better places to be. We only went to her twice, then switched doctors. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!

December 25th, 2013
Do Not Recommend!!
Would not recommend. She was not professional. Came in late and seemed not interested in symptoms. She gave off a vibe of "I have better things to do". When I had to get a procedure done I wasn't even greeted by her. She came in on the phone and didn't look up until after I was sedated. She or anyone from her office never followed up with me after the procedure. I wasn't given any meds and was in agony after the procedure. It was a horrible experience and I felt I gained nothing from it.

February 22nd, 2013
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
I only saw Dr. Minor for about 90 seconds out of the three visits I had with her, I was referred to her for a 2nd opinion but she refused to do any testing, and could not answer any questions I asked about what had been going on with me, true waste of time and money!

August 9th, 2012
waited over 1 1/2 hours just to sit in the exam room for another 15 minutes, the receptionist answered phone calls on speaker phone, and patients in the waiting room could hear entire confidential converstations between the caller and receptionist. will not be back to see this doctor.

July 27th, 2011
Dr minor takes time to answer all my questions until i completey understand.She has an up attutde and smiles. She is methodical in her runnning of the business .i think she cares about her patients. i will go to her again. i like that she has a full staff...it makes me feel comfortable.

April 28th, 2011
Good Doctor / Poor Staff in Davidson front office.
Dr. Minor is a compitant physician but not outstanding bedside manor. I had to follow up my self for results from tests but still feel she is very qualified. The Davidson,NC front office staff at Dr. Monors office is horrible. Every visit is unfriendly and they act as if they are bothered by your visit. However her nurse is very nice.