A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Ndiforchu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Ndiforchu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Ndiforchu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndiforchu graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Ndiforchu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Jones Ndiforchu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra J. Ndiforchu practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Ndiforchu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cassandra Ndiforchu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Carson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.