A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Pillette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Pillette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillette graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pillette has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dauterive Hospital
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Marie Pillette MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra M. Pillette practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Pillette has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cassandra Pillette practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Iberia, LA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.