Dr. Cassandra Stroud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Stroud?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Stroud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 14th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner and absolute disregard for well-being

Dr. Cassandra Stroud saw me in the Sharp Memorial ER and it was one of the worst physician experiences I've ever had. I was in some of the worst pain of my life after exposure in my eyes to a poisonous plant. She, nor any of the other staff, ever asked how much pain I was in, and Dr. Stroud didn't even bother to actually walk into the room. Just pulled the screen aside and said something to the effect of "This is the way it is, there's not much we can do." They didn't even call Poison Control until my family suggested it and said we were going to do it ourselves. There was never an attempt on their behalf to manage my pain. Every action taken (aside from a saline rinse), was at the suggestion of my family to try and make me more comfortable. She has ZERO bedside manner, made me as the patient feel helpless and inferior, and made my family feel as though they were imposing. I would highly advise Sharp to take notice of Dr. Stroud's unfortunate history of less-than-stellar care and take action.

February 28th, 2013

ER visit

Poor bedside and abrupt manners. Intimidating - does not make one feel comfortable to ask questions.

March 28th, 2016