A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Susman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Susman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & AwardsMore Education & Awards
Dr. Susman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Susman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cassandra A. Susman practice?
Dr. Cassandra Susman practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.