inactive

Cassandra F Thomas MD Patient Reviews

April 29th, 2011
suboxone
in response to the drug test, i had the same problem. i am on the suboxone too and my drug test kept coming up wrong. i had only the suboxon in my system and i knew that for a fat. i am on medicaid and they would not pay for it because they said i failed it. i believve more than anything that the person reading the test had no idea what they were doing. and it truly affected my pocket book. i would like to see my records and see for myself what they said because i knew i had not taken anything. i am glad i read your comment because that has haunted me for a long time.but i loved the people who worked there. they are very nice but not very knowledgable.

July 16th, 2010
your drug test are inacuate
I Have Been Seeing Dr. Thomas Since Dec.2009 And Got On The Suboxone Program, I Went In Last Week For My Appt, And Another Patient Came Up And Told Me The Drug Test Were Wrong On Her, And I Didn't Pay That Much Attn To Her, Then I Took Mine And It Came Back Reading Positive For Opiates And I Have NOT Taken ANYTHING Other Than The Suboxone, I Went Back In Today For A Repeat Drug Test And It Was Wrong Again!! I Offered To Take A Bloodtest And The Nurse Practioner Said They Did Not Offer That There???All I Know For A FACT Is I Have NOT Used Or Taken ANYTHING Except For What Dr. Thomas Prescribed To Me AND I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!