A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassann Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassann Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassann Blake, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Blake has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassann Natacha Blake MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cassann N. Blake practice?
- Dr. Cassann Blake has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cassann Blake practices Surgery near Weston, FL.