A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassann Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassann Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassann Blake, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Blake has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassann Natacha Blake MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cassann N. Blake practice?
- Dr. Cassann Blake has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cassann Blake practices Surgery near Weston, FL.