A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassie Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassie Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassie C Kennedy MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cassie C. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Cassie Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cassie Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Pulmonologists.