A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassie Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassie Liang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassie Liang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassie Liang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cassie Liang practice?
- Dr. Cassie Liang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cassie Liang practices Family Medicine near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Manning, SC.
See Florence Primary Care Doctors.