Learn more about Dr. Cassim Igram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassim Igram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Igram
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Igram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassim Igram, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Igram graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Igram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassim Mohamed Igram MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cassim M. Igram practice?
- Dr. Cassim Igram has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cassim Igram practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA and Fort Dodge, IA.
See Des Moines Surgeons.