A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassim Igram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassim Igram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassim Igram, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Igram graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Igram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassim Mohamed Igram MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cassim M. Igram practice?
- Dr. Cassim Igram has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cassim Igram practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA and Clive, IA.
See Des Moines Orthopedic Surgeons.