A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassy Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassy Lynn Cook MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Cassy L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Cassy Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cassy Cook practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.