A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassy Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassy Lynn Cook MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Cassy L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Cassy Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cassy Cook practices Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.