A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Castoria Seymore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Castoria Seymore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Seymore graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Seymore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Castoria Seymore MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Castoria Seymore practice?
- Dr. Castoria Seymore has 1 office location.
Dr. Castoria Seymore practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Anesthesiologists and Marina Del Rey Pain Management Doctors.