A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalin Buhimschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catalin Buhimschi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catalin Buhimschi, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhimschi graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buhimschi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalin Sorin Buhimschi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catalin S. Buhimschi practice?
- Dr. Catalin Buhimschi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catalin Buhimschi practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.