Dr. Catalin Harbuzariu MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Cumming, GA

May 3rd, 2017
My husband was admitted in Northside hospital and he's still there but Dr. Harbuzariu came in very humble and very honest and operated on my husband now his blood flow is awesome. It's very rare to have doctor's that has compassion truly Dr. Harbuzariu is one that really cares. Thank you God bless you.

February 15th, 2016
Dr. Harbuzariu is fantastic!
Dr. H was a breath of fresh air after dealing with Dr. Ricotta. His bedside manner, efficiency and effectiveness were welcomed changes from what I was used to at Northside Vascular. He looked at my legs, at my extreme varicosities, provided me with a diagnosis and took care of the problem as quickly as possible. He consistently demonstrated care and sensitivity. I will now recommend Northside Vascular based on my experience with this excellent doctor whom I had the accidental fortune of encountering (Dr. H was suggested after Dr. Ricotta unexpectedly left Northside). The best thing that Dr. Ricotta ever did for me was leave Northside so that I could meet Dr. Harbuzariu! With Dr. H expect a real a professional; expect a person who evinces sincere care.