A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalin Jurnalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catalin Jurnalov, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catalin Jurnalov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurnalov graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jurnalov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalin Dumitru Jurnalov MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catalin D. Jurnalov practice?
- Dr. Catalin Jurnalov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catalin Jurnalov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.