A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalina Dinu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catalina Dinu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catalina Dinu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Dinu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Honesdale
- Wayne County Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalina F Dinu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catalina F. Dinu practice?
- Dr. Catalina Dinu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catalina Dinu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tobyhanna, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.