Dr. Catalina Escobar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catalina Escobar?

Young hot doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

This doctor is hot and she is caring and listens to me and spends a long time with me.she explains everything to me in details love love love her!!!!!

Blessed to have a wonderful dr.

Posted on March 12th, 2014

I am blessed that I found such a wonderfull dr she caring and is down to earth and answers and listens to me. I am very sick person and she takes her time with me. All the other dr. Are in and out in ten minutes not her she's great

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Dr Escobar is a great dr she takes time to listen and cares about her pt . Also the staff wonderful. I look forward to see the dr. She's great!!!

Bad doctor and staff'

Posted on August 11th, 2012

The staff lie to you, have the wrong tel. # , date of birth, etc. The Dr.dont care, no courtesy and never say bye, she just left the room. Dont show any professionalism. Prblems with prescriptions, tests and no follow up.Look for a new Dr.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

It seems nearly impossible to make an appointment in these offices. Her offices never call back, and they do not worry about follow up appointments. Not my favorite doctor ever. all though if you could acctually get to her, she is vary kind and does a somewhat good job

Worst Dr office DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE!

Posted on February 14th, 2011

The staff here is lazy and incompetent! They never check their fax. They don't return calls. They make you wait for ever in the office just to answer a question. My worst experience in a doctors office. Stay away from the idiots that work here!

I don't know how this office has never been closed down?

Posted on December 16th, 2010

I aswell was a patient of this Dr's office. They are sweet when you first walk in, the Dr herself can be caring and sometimes very rude and condisending twards her patients. She must have her good days and bad days this I can deal with, even sort of understand. As for the poor quality of the way the office is run I can not excuse. She doen't fill my perscriptions as needed. I have to call over and over again I feel like a stalker sometimes. This is not right I have had the nurses lie to me they don't do their jobs or schedual my appointments as needed. I schedual them then I show up and they say I didn't have one. I am very old my daughter has to take a day off of work to drive me I can't go days without my medicine. I wish some one would investigate the safety in which this office works. I changed providers but I am certain some one out there has to over view how they operate I would't wish it upon any one to become ill due to lack of attention or need of medication. This is all due to neglagence.

Posted on February 15th, 2017