Dr. Catalina Escobar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 7 reviews

May 1st, 2014
Young hot doctor
This doctor is hot and she is caring and listens to me and spends a long time with me.she explains everything to me in details love love love her!!!!!

March 11th, 2014
Blessed to have a wonderful dr.
I am blessed that I found such a wonderfull dr she caring and is down to earth and answers and listens to me. I am very sick person and she takes her time with me. All the other dr. Are in and out in ten minutes not her she's great

February 6th, 2014
Dr Escobar is a great dr she takes time to listen and cares about her pt . Also the staff wonderful. I look forward to see the dr. She's great!!!

August 11th, 2012
Bad doctor and staff'
The staff lie to you, have the wrong tel. # , date of birth, etc. The Dr.dont care, no courtesy and never say bye, she just left the room. Dont show any professionalism. Prblems with prescriptions, tests and no follow up.Look for a new Dr.

March 21st, 2012
It seems nearly impossible to make an appointment in these offices. Her offices never call back, and they do not worry about follow up appointments. Not my favorite doctor ever. all though if you could acctually get to her, she is vary kind and does a somewhat good job

February 14th, 2011
Worst Dr office DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE!
The staff here is lazy and incompetent! They never check their fax. They don't return calls. They make you wait for ever in the office just to answer a question. My worst experience in a doctors office. Stay away from the idiots that work here!

December 15th, 2010
I don't know how this office has never been closed down?
I aswell was a patient of this Dr's office. They are sweet when you first walk in, the Dr herself can be caring and sometimes very rude and condisending twards her patients. She must have her good days and bad days this I can deal with, even sort of understand. As for the poor quality of the way the office is run I can not excuse. She doen't fill my perscriptions as needed. I have to call over and over again I feel like a stalker sometimes. This is not right I have had the nurses lie to me they don't do their jobs or schedual my appointments as needed. I schedual them then I show up and they say I didn't have one. I am very old my daughter has to take a day off of work to drive me I can't go days without my medicine. I wish some one would investigate the safety in which this office works. I changed providers but I am certain some one out there has to over view how they operate I would't wish it upon any one to become ill due to lack of attention or need of medication. This is all due to neglagence.