A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalina Grija:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catalina Grija is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catalina Grija, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grija graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Grija has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalina Anca Grija MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catalina A. Grija practice?
- Dr. Catalina Grija has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catalina Grija practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.