Dr. Catalina Orozco MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Dallas, TX

March 23rd, 2017
Good bedside manner, but poor communication
Dr. Orozco has a good bedside manner and seems to care about her patients; however, there are some issues with her staff and communication with her. At one point, I had an MRI done and placed a call in to her assistant. I get a call back and she starts talking about a completely different ligament! I guess she called the wrong patient. She literally had no idea of what she was taking about. It was up to me to figure out. Refills are ridiculously difficult to get processed. I have run out of medication while waiting for them to send in a SIMPLE refill. Additionally, I have called the office on numerous occasions about medical issues that had come up. I was lucky if I got a call back half of the time. This is unacceptable. Finally, I feel like her scope of knowledge is questionable. I am a complicated patient so others might not have this impression.

January 10th, 2015
Provides only temporary relief
Initial treatment was good but later Dr. Orozco's diagnosis and treatment did not help anymore.

October 23rd, 2009
Terrific Doctor
Takes a thorough history and gives a thorough exam for new patients. Never rushes. Offers explanations and answers questions easily. Great follow up. Highly recommended.