A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalina Perez-Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catalina Perez-Lacey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catalina Perez-Lacey, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Lacey graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perez-Lacey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalina Catalina M Perez-Lacey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catalina C. Perez-Lacey practice?
- Dr. Catalina Perez-Lacey has 1 office location.
Dr. Catalina Perez-Lacey practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Psychiatrists.