A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathal Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathal Grant is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathal Grant, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- TX Health Springwood Hospital HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathal Patrick Grant MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathal P. Grant practice?
- Dr. Cathal Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathal Grant practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists and Bedford Adolescent Specialists.