A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathal Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathal Grant is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathal Grant, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Grant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- TX Health Springwood Hospital HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathal Patrick Grant MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cathal P. Grant practice?
- Dr. Cathal Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathal Grant practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.