A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharina Wolde-Yohannes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharina Wolde-Yohannes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharina Wolde-Yohannes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolde-Yohannes graduated from Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Dr. Wolde-Yohannes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharina M H Wolde-Yohannes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catharina M. Wolde-Yohannes practice?
- Dr. Catharina Wolde-Yohannes has 1 office location.
Dr. Catharina Wolde-Yohannes practices Pediatrics near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Pediatricians.