A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharine Arnold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Madison House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine Arnold MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catharine Arnold practice?
- Dr. Catharine Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catharine Arnold practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Guilford Internists and Guilford Rheumatologists.