A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharine Arnold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Madison House Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine Arnold MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catharine Arnold practice?
- Dr. Catharine Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Catharine Arnold practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Guilford, CT.
See Guilford Internists and Guilford Rheumatologists.