A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Cesal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Cesal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharine Cesal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesal graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Cesal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine Sha Cesal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catharine S. Cesal practice?
- Dr. Catharine Cesal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catharine Cesal practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.