Dr. Catharine Mintzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catharine Mintzer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Catharine Mintzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Mintzer for over 20 years. I both like & respect her as my doctor. I would even go so far as to call her friend.

June 19th, 2012

Ttwenty-one years of doctor-patient experiencewenty-one years of doctor-patient experience

I am very grateful for the quality of medical care I have received from Dr. Catharine Mintzer over the past 21 years. She is thoughtful, attentive, interested in her patients as human beings; she is sympathetic about any pain or discomfort we experience; she is extremely thorough in her examinations and follow-up. I consider myself very, very lucky to have found Dr. Mintzer and to continue to have her as my primary care doctor. They should all be like her!

March 7th, 2012

unprofessional

Dr. Mintzer decided that it was appropriate, during my physical (specifically, during my breast exam) to discuss how irresponsible my employer (a large company) was to its customers.

August 7th, 2010

I lived all over the US and in the UK. Dr. Mintzer is the best internist that I have ever had. She is smart, caring, and not only understands the science of medicine but its art as well. Her small office is well run.

August 1st, 2010

Dr. Mintzer is the best! I feel as though I have her undivided attention when I am with her and she listens and HEARS me. She follows through with everything and I am always confident in her diagnosis!

March 9th, 2017