A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Schmitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharine Schmitt, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmitt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine Anne Schmitt FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catharine A. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Catharine Schmitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catharine Schmitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.