Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

by Hilary Janes on Apr 29th, 2016

Dr. Roberts is a very professional person with lots of experience, I had never been to therapy before and I was so scared, but she is easy to talk to and knows exactly what she's talking about. She has really changed my life and I will be forever greatful

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
Apr 17th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Roberts for 5 years now, and still see her despite my move to Temple which puts me 2 hours south. I think her experience with all the different medications and combinations of medications as well as the fact that she does not rush you and truly cares makes her an excellent doctor.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Dyce Curington's Gunn on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Roberts is a godsend! She has helped my family immeasurable, adults & children alike. Couldn't recommend her highly enough. A truly caring psychiatrist...

FINALLY show details FINALLY
Sep 13th, 2012

It is refreshing to find a doctor who is on her game. Also, she has practiced for many years and has seen a lot, so can contribute a good perspective. I think it took me visiting 6 psychiatrists to finally find Dr Roberts. I'm staying.

Remarkable Psychiatrist show details Remarkable Psychiatrist
Mar 16th, 2012

After meeting many clueless psychiatrist, this one is worth seeing. She is patient, encouraging, supportive, insightful, and balanced. She thinks creatively, yet realistically. We have so appreciated Dr Roberts.