A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherina Bostelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherina Bostelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherina Bostelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bostelman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bostelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherina Marie Bostelman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherina M. Bostelman practice?
- Dr. Catherina Bostelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherina Bostelman practices Family Medicine near Creedmoor, NC.
See Creedmoor Primary Care Doctors.