A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Fisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Fisher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Catherine Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Fisher practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.