A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Fisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Fisher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Catherine Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Fisher practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.