A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Jones, Internist, Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Jones, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Aileen Jones MD and MS is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Catherine Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Jones practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Oncologists.