A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Jones, Internist, Hematologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Jones, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Aileen Jones MD and MS is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Catherine Jones has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Jones practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Sonora, CA.
See Merced Internists and Merced Oncologists.