A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Powers, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Powers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- Research Medical Center
- Children`s Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Powers practice?
Dr. Catherine Powers practices Anesthesiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Powers, Dr. Caitlyn Powers, Dr. Caren Powers, Dr. Carin Powers, Dr. Caryn Powers, Dr. Catalina Powers, Dr. Catharine Powers, Dr. Cathleen Powers