A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Riley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Riley MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Riley practice?
- Dr. Catherine Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Riley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Drexel Hill Pulmonologists.