A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Riley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Riley MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Riley practice?
- Dr. Catherine Riley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Riley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists, Drexel Hill Critical Care Practitioners, and Drexel Hill Pulmonologists.