A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcarez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alcarez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alcarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Alcarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Alcarez practice?
Dr. Catherine Alcarez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ventnor, NJ and Absecon, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Alcarez, Dr. Kathie Alcarez, Dr. Katheryn Alcarez, Dr. Katy Alcarez, Dr. Karyn Alcarez, Dr. Kara Alcarez, Dr. Karin Alcarez, Dr. Cathryn Alcarez