A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Alcarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Alcarez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 74 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcarez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Alcarez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alcarez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Alcarez practice?
Dr. Catherine Alcarez practices Internal Medicine near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Atlantic City, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists.