A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Alcarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Alcarez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcarez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alcarez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 74 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcarez graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Alcarez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Canastra Alcarez MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Alcarez practice?
- Dr. Catherine Alcarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Alcarez practices Internal Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Internists.