A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Alonzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Alonzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Alonzo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Alonzo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Alonzo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Alonzo MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Alonzo practice?
- Dr. Catherine Alonzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Alonzo practices Urology near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Greenwich Urologists.