A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Anichini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Anichini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Anichini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Anichini graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Anichini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Anne Anichini MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Anichini practice?
- Dr. Catherine Anichini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Anichini practices Family Medicine near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, IL.
See Evergreen Park Family Physicians.