A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Anichini is Satisfactory. Dr. Anichini has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Anichini, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Holistic Health and Integrative Holistic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anichini graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anichini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anichini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Anichini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Anichini practice?
Dr. Catherine Anichini practices Family Medicine near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Berwyn Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Anichini, Dr. Kathie Anichini, Dr. Katheryn Anichini, Dr. Katy Anichini, Dr. Karyn Anichini, Dr. Kara Anichini, Dr. Karin Anichini, Dr. Cathryn Anichini