Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Arthur-Johnson
Dr. Catherine Arthur-Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Franklin, TN. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Arthur-Johnson is affiliated with Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt, Piedmont Hospital and Vanderbilt University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Arthur-Johnson has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Catherine Arthur-Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Andrew Radbill
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi14
Dr. Debra Friedman
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi25
Dr. Kaitlin James
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi10