A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bain is Good. Dr. Bain has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bain, MD, FACE is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lipid Metabolism Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Bain practice?
Dr. Catherine Bain practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Bain, Dr. Caitlyn Bain, Dr. Caren Bain, Dr. Carin Bain, Dr. Caryn Bain, Dr. Catalina Bain, Dr. Catharine Bain, Dr. Cathleen Bain