A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bain, FACE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lang Bain FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Bain practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Bain practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Endocrinologists.